About Greenscreen High Absorption Noise Barrier
The pleasant aesthetic of the greenscreen noise barriers blends in with any setting. Plants can grow on the durable coconut fibre exterior that covers the noise barriers. The coconut fiber-wrapped tubing offer significant noise insulation and absorption in addition to being perfect for climbing plants of all kinds to adhere to. Within a few years, the greenscreen barriers will be completely covered with plants.
The Greenscreen Extreme Noise Barrier is unique in that it has Coir fibre on both sides and a layer of mineral wool in the middle. This offers twice as much sound absorption as our regular greenscreen.
- Sound insulation, single number descriptor reading - NEN-EN-ISO-717-1: Rw= 30dB(a) - NEN 1793-2, Category B3 (Dlrα=27dB)
- Sound Absorption, single number descriptor reading - NEN-EN-ISO-717-1: Dlα=10dB(a) - NEN 1793-1, Category A3
- Framework made of cold-rolled U-110-50-3
- Profile S235
- Galvanised EN ISO 1461 quality standard DIN 17100
- In between a layer of 40mm mineral wool and a plastisol steelplate 0,75mm
This is an industry leading environmentally acceptable noise barrier solution ideal maximum sound absorbtion near busy roads etc
contact us to discuss your requirements